Bethlehem Wire Rope and Strand
Pendants are used for boom suspension systems on
excavating equipment. Pendants consist of wire rope
or galvanized strand with appropriate end fittings.
Important considerations when ordering pendants are:
• Measuring @ required load
• Packaging (reel size, number of
pieces per reel)
• End fittings (dimensions, pin
• Pin orientation
• Product (rope or strand)
• Size, strength and weight
• Modulus of elasticity
• Length and reference points
• Length tolerances
Rope pendants may be supplied in
6x19, 6x36 or 6x61 Class wire rope.
Refer to wire rope data at right.